Praise the Lord. God answered the prayers.1. ...

DavidRajabeula

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord. God answered the prayers.
1. I conducted the training program for ### students on solar Agricultural implements.
2. I sold one Multipurpose solar Light trap. Thank you for your prayers.
 
This is such wonderful news! :) Thanks for sharing! I join you in praising the Lord this very minute for His marvelous grace and mercy upon you. It’s amazing how He works in mysterious ways – it’s sometimes beyond our capacity to understand our Heavenly Father’s love and concern for us. Grace and peace to you!
 
This is such wonderful news! :) Thanks for sharing! I join you in praising the Lord this very minute for His marvelous grace and mercy upon you. It’s amazing how He works in mysterious ways – it’s sometimes beyond our capacity to understand our Heavenly Father’s love and concern for us. Grace and peace to you!
Praise the Lord. Thank you for your prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:17 – “He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:17, the psalmist offers a comforting truth: God hears the cries of those who are struggling and...
Replies
9
Views
176
Yesterday afternoon, I was having a relatively heavier heart than my usual days... I was literally crying and screaming. To my surprise, I received his text where he mentioned to meet me up whenever I say.... I was in a state of SHOCK for not less than an hour. I was shivering like anything... I...
Replies
8
Views
397
Hi! More than 6 months ago, I posted the following prayer request: rqu.st/###. I was wondering whether a relative's behavior was caused by dementia or a demonic influence. God answered my prayer for clarification and it turns out an evil spiritual entity is at play. Many thanks for your...
Replies
13
Views
559
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom