praise the lord brothers and sisters please pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunanda

Disciple of Prayer
praise the lord brothers and sisters

please pray for me I am facing a big problem of finance and my brothers are jobless and not married at all we are supposed to pay the amount by this month's end please pray for me let the new year come into us as a blessed year I am really hoping for that
 
Heavenly Father, let us put our hope in you, Lord. You will renew our strength like eagles, that we might not grow weary and rise above all our problems. Let us have a deep understanding of who you are and a perfect trust in your love for us and your almighty awesome power. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my marriage. Please pray that God, in His mercy and power, would save, heal, and permanently restore my marriage according to His will. Please pray that the Lord removes all temptation from both of us, guards our hearts and...
Replies
7
Views
436
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
132
Father God please help me for the remainder of my stay in the housing program. Father God you know the evil that I'm dealing with. And even though I walk in love and I try to treat people the way you would treat them Jesus it's not reciprocated. Will you please give me strength perseverance and...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,445
Messages
16,788,102
Members
649,002
Latest member
Courkaintar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom