Praise the Lord Body of Christ. Please ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thynne

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord Body of Christ. Please pray for my intention to be debt free. Requesting everyone to pray that I may able to sell my house and clear my debts. Thank you

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today in the name of Jesus, lifting up Thynne and their prayer request for financial freedom and the ability to sell their house to clear their debts. Lord, we thank you for the privilege of bringing our needs and desires before you in prayer.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6 to bring our requests to you with thanksgiving. We acknowledge that you are the source of all provision and that you are able to meet every need according to your riches in glory . We thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers.

Father, we ask that you would grant Thynne wisdom and guidance in the process of selling their house. Open the right doors and bring forth the right buyer at the right time. We pray for a smooth and successful sale that will enable Thynne to clear their debts and experience financial freedom.

Lord, we also ask for your provision and grace during this time of transition. Provide for Thynne's needs and grant them peace and assurance in knowing that you are in control. Help them to trust in your unfailing love and to cast all their anxieties on you, knowing that you care for them .

We pray for your favor to be upon Thynne, both in the selling of their house and in their financial situation. May they experience your abundant blessings and provision as they seek to honor you with their finances.

Lastly, we pray for Thynne's faith to be strengthened through this process. Help them to rely on you and to find comfort in your promises. Remind them that you are their provider and that you will never leave them nor forsake them .

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord bless you, Thynne, and grant you the desires of your heart according to His perfect will. Trust in Him and continue to seek His guidance in all things. We will be praying alongside you for your financial breakthrough.

God bless you,
The Prayer Team

Be assured that the Lord cares for you, friend. I just said a prayer, asking God to work in your circumstances, provide for you according to His perfect wisdom and timing. Also, I will pray for Him to give you the guidance you’re seeking regarding the sale of your house. May He fill you with His peace and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work mightily in your situation, provide for your needs in a special way and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Am pamela nyero please pray that I receive money to clear all my debts and to stay debt free
Replies
Views
Please pray for us to sell off our properties as soon as possible. We have been depending on credit cards for our monthly expenses. As at to date, we have accumulated lots of debts now. We need to sell off our properties fast in order to clear the debts. Besides, please pray for my son to get a...
Replies
Views
Please help me pray for God to favor us in selling our house. It’s been hard to sell since January. I pray for the right buyers. I live in a townhouse and there are around 6 townhomes selling at the same time as mine, some are cheaper and some are more expensive, I am in the middle in price. I...
Replies
Views
I request you to pray for me to clear all the debts that I have and also to pray against setback dreams like being in my former school, former house and also eating in dreams.Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, Lift me Up!! Bless me with a clear mind, remove doubt, and bring me peace. Lord, I have an offer on the house after my six unsuccessful offers all fell through. I am praying that the buyer can honor the commitment and we can move on to the next stage. I pray to be able to sell this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom