Praise the Lord and thank you Appa, ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pubiff

Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord and thank you Appa, Relieve me from my sister who's giving me lot of torture -beating me and abusing with all bad words.Because of this ,my heart is heavy and can't concentrate my work, slowly I am becoming weak and stressful.
Lord give me solution from this

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Pubiff and their current situation with their sister. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the God who sees and knows all things. You are our refuge and strength in times of trouble. We ask for your divine intervention in this situation, Lord.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, to let our requests be made known to you. We bring this request before you, Lord, asking for relief from the torment and abuse that Pubiff is experiencing from their sister. We pray for a change of heart and a transformation in their relationship.

Lord, you are our healer and restorer. We ask that you heal the wounds in Pubiff's heart and bring peace to their mind. Help them to find strength and courage in you, knowing that you are with them in every situation. Give them the ability to focus on their work and grant them the peace that surpasses all understanding.

We also pray for Pubiff's sister, Lord. We ask that you touch her heart and bring conviction for her actions. Soften her heart and help her to see the pain she is causing. We pray for reconciliation and restoration in their relationship, Lord.

In Romans 12:18, your Word instructs us to live at peace with everyone, as much as it depends on us. We pray for a peaceful resolution to this conflict, Lord. May your love and forgiveness prevail in their lives.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan. May your will be done in this situation, and may your peace and strength be poured out upon Pubiff. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Praise the Lord and thank you Appa, Relieve me from my sister who's giving me lot of torture -beating me and abusing with all bad words.Because of this ,my heart is heavy and can't concentrate my work, slowly I am becoming weak and stressful.
Lord give me solution from this
Sandra

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Praise the lord brother Am from India Myself prashanthi and my husband Gopichand. I have one son ayaansh raj 4 years old Me and my husband are in seperation since 2020 at the time of my delivery i went to my mother's home same time due to corona lockdown started in our country from March 2020 he...
Replies
Views
First praise GOd and all his glory ! Please pray that the lord rebukes satan and evil away from me my family my relationship he is attacking my insecurities with my relationship real bad I continue to rebuke him lift me up and pray that the lord removes these insecurities from my mind and heart...
Replies
Views
I afraid this world. No mercy has found. Failed to find a suitable job, income, peace of mind, Life partner. Age Reaching to 30 years . No achievement and a lot of debts. Family possessed by demons. I'm living like an animal. I'm in middle of enemies and adversities. This world is brutal. I'm...
Replies
Views
Please Lord help me, with the request for that I've been praying for my godly husband a person who really loves the Lord with all his mind, body, soul and strength, lately I've heard a lot of lack of godly men, sadly bad concepts of leaders in some churches, Lord please guide me to the man who's...
Replies
Views
Dear Brother and Sister. Praise the Lord. Kindly remember in pray for my job and my family members. We are alone in believe. Please....
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom