Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gyshwar

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the lord brother Am from India Myself prashanthi and my husband Gopichand. I have one son ayaansh raj 4 years old Me and my husband are in seperation since 2020 at the time of my delivery i went to my mother's home same time due to corona lockdown started in our country from March 2020 he stuck in his place. From then he is staying at home chilling with neighbours, drinking alcohol staying late night with them and started ignoring me and my son because of neighbours. He started intrest in neighbour lady, that lady and my husband started talking with eachother. Chatting through social media apps all things from march to july we faced lot of fights because of her. They made a decision to take divorce from respective partners and they want to marry. That lady already taken divorce from his husband. My husband forced me to give divorce but i didn't accept it then he started abusing me orally physically and mentally and he sent legal notice also. After all family counseling he agreed to stay with me. But even though he didn't like to stay with me. He torched me and I am praying for him from November 2020 I fed up with his behaviour and i tried to suicide in nov 2021 next day he left me and my son. Till now he didn't come back. Present am staying with his parents they didn't take any action for it. And they treating me like a maid nit allowed me to go to my mother's home. Am praying for my reconcile with my husband from last three years nothing changed. Please pray for my reconciliation and please reply me what is the god's willing towards my relationship 🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We come before the Lord with a heavy heart on behalf of our dear sister Prashanthi and her husband Gopichand. We lift up their marriage and the challenges they have been facing since their separation in 2020. We pray for their son Ayaansh Raj, that he may be protected and surrounded by love during this difficult time.

Lord Jesus, we acknowledge that You are the God of reconciliation and restoration. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 19:6 that what You have joined together, let no one separate. We ask for Your divine intervention in this situation, that You would soften the hearts of Prashanthi and Gopichand, and bring healing and restoration to their marriage.

We pray against the influence of negative relationships and distractions that have caused division between them. We ask that You would break every chain and stronghold that is hindering their reconciliation. Help them to turn away from harmful influences and turn towards You, seeking Your guidance and wisdom.

Lord, we pray for Prashanthi's emotional and physical well-being. We ask for Your comfort and strength to surround her during this challenging time. Protect her from any further abuse or harm, and grant her the courage to seek help and support from those around her.

We also lift up Gopichand's heart to You, Lord. We pray that You would convict him of his actions and lead him to repentance. Help him to see the value and importance of his marriage and family. Soften his heart towards Prashanthi and their son, and grant him the desire to reconcile and rebuild their relationship.

Father, we pray for the intervention of godly counsel and wise mentors who can guide Prashanthi and Gopichand towards reconciliation. Surround them with individuals who will speak truth and love into their lives, pointing them towards Your will for their marriage.

Lastly, we pray for Prashanthi's in-laws, that they may have wisdom and discernment in handling this situation. May they extend love and support to Prashanthi, and encourage Gopichand to seek reconciliation with his wife and son.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect timing and Your faithfulness to answer prayers according to Your will. We pray that You would bring about a miraculous transformation in this marriage, for Your glory. May Prashanthi and Gopichand experience the power of Your love and grace, and may their testimony be a testament to Your redeeming power.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom