Praise the load!!! Dear Lord, since am going to a interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisara

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the load!!!

Dear Lord, since am going to an interview at the end of this week, so please help me to face the interview, without any fear.

Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me...dear lord since one month ago lord blessed me a girl to marry. her name is ###, there is a small health issue on her side that she is having a small pit in her both ears, and she is admitted for operation tomorrow. I am requesting everyone to pray for her and me. Her...
Replies
13
Views
185
Praise the lord...! Since April 2020 I am in love relation. One day I asked his sister whether I am ok or not and she said ok. But now they are talking about caste because of some misunderstandings. Please pray for us and his parents to change their thoughts and get positive opinion about me and...
Replies
11
Views
260
PRAISE THE LORD Dear Pastor, I am ### from ### By God's Grace I am alive till today, God is taking care of me in each and every situation. I have a Prayer Requests • I am facing so much of financial problems from a long time; these financial issues are not getting cleared; we have...
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom