Praise tha lord all dr brothers and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, my name is ###. I have many years Departing problem.
Replies
8
Views
240
Praise the Lord all my request is I want to live my entire life with God and in my family all the members are coming into our God's spirit all believe and obey to God now my parents decided to marry me to ### but I don't like that person actually I wish I want to marry someone who is an...
Replies
9
Views
278
Praise the Lord, Just now CT scan report came and doctor said there is no COVID-19. Thank you Jesus. But he has viral flu type so they will treat him for that, my request is to pray for his recovery and Lord restore him with good health. Alleluia!!
Replies
11
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,345
Messages
16,798,444
Members
649,862
Latest member
Aelaerdiinmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom