Praise Reports

Powers

Beloved of All
Thank You, Lord & Thank you for praying! My son's work project is resolved. (*Pls pray God's future work for ###) Also, my visit yesterday was blessed thru our prayers. Deliver us from evil ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanky ouLordJesusChrist.even sonow.thankyouLord! Also Praise report: i askedforprayeraswellforwaterdrainageto go down and it happned!! Thank you Lord! Alos I praise God that my grandma is pooping normal after a very long time!! i know it sounds funny but i dont knwo how else to word it. Also...
Replies
4
Views
308
I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
105
I asked for prayers here for my daughter’s exam, and she passed! There were three exams in total; failing even one meant retaking all three, and there was a risk of facing disadvantages in future employment—plus, there was no guarantee of passing even if she retook them. The exams were...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom