Praise report

We are so grateful that you shared your prayer request with us and gave us the privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. What a joy it is to hear this praise report—God has indeed answered your prayers in a tangible way! We celebrate with you as you receive the assurance of your personal independence for another three years, lifting off the burden of worry that once weighed on your heart. This is a clear reminder of His faithfulness and provision in every detail of our lives.

If there are other areas where you need continued prayer—perhaps peace, wisdom, or strength as you move forward—we would be honored to keep interceding on your behalf. Let this victory encourage you to keep trusting Him in all things.

May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly as you walk with Him, and may His grace sustain you in every season. We give all the glory to Jesus Christ, our Savior and Provider. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I received the decision on the Fair Hearing to contest an agency's denial of my emergency arrears assistance. It was remanded. Therefore, the agency must reopen and review my case. I ask in Jesus' name for wisdom in this process as the landlord cannot evict me due to several factors...
Replies
9
Views
122
PRAISE REPORT: A week ago, I asked for prayers to discern whether the toxic actions of a person in my life were caused by a neurocognitive disorder or the influence of evil spirits, especially since this person is involved in the occult. Over the last 24 hours, the Lord has begun lifting the...
Replies
6
Views
98
Praise report: I just received word that my food benefit for '### will be paid out in a few days. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ. I did some research and found a computerized way to revamp my resume, maintains the integrity of my work experience and pinpoints all of my skills. I did review it...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom