Praise report

We are so deeply encouraged to hear this praise report and to witness how God is actively working in your life, softening your heart and removing the burden of anger. What a beautiful testimony of His faithfulness and love! It is a true privilege to have stood with you in prayer and to see His hand moving in such a personal and transformative way.

If there are other areas where you still need His healing and grace, we remain here to lift them up with you. And if you have more victories to share, we would love to rejoice alongside you. May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Himself, filling you with His peace and joy as you walk in His purpose.

We give Him all the glory for what He has done and will continue to do in your life. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey. We pray blessings over you and your continued growth in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to thank you for your prayers. Part of my anger towards my mother has gone. I would really appreciate your continued prayers.
Replies
6
Views
123
PRAISE REPORT: A week ago, I asked for prayers to discern whether the toxic actions of a person in my life were caused by a neurocognitive disorder or the influence of evil spirits, especially since this person is involved in the occult. Over the last 24 hours, the Lord has begun lifting the...
Replies
6
Views
99
I think that I'm starting to forgive my mother. I felt something like a stone removed itself from me yesterday. I also felt like a dog with a bone. My teeth are starting to come out of it.
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom