Praise report

So I was having an issue with my car. I had it towed and got a rental. I found out that it was in need of an oil change from the dealership versus elsewhere. But I was anxious, stressed and exhausted leading up to it. I got some rides, took taxis and made alternate arrangements. I tried to push instead of pull. I came up with worst case scenarios for a moment. But of course it all works out. Of course it's fixed and I can drop off the rental car right next to the dealership because I can change location. So maybe the initial attempt to rent a car was denied because of timing. Maybe I had to wait in the rain for a moment to be tested and let go. Maybe I met that driver from Cameroon because there were things on his heart that he needed to share with someone. I can look back on the lessons and learn. I can exhale and appreciate all that God has done for me. I can have peace of mind because there was a thorough inspection. The tow truck driver and the service provider were very kind. I was not ripped off. I was able to get my medicine and groceries. So my needs were met, just differently than expected.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you god. He has given me more peace concerning forgiveness. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
106
Thanks be to God. An appointment has come through from the mental health team for me to be seen on the 28th of October with ### my community mental health nurse. I would really appreciate your prayers . In Jesus high name.
Replies
11
Views
56
I thank God. And I also thank those whom have been praying for me. I have felt a greater peace since yesterday. My anxiety is alot better. I believe that God is healing my heart. I have noticed changes within me. Please keep praying for me.
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom