Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
90
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
144
Thank you god. He has given me more peace concerning forgiveness. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom