Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray with you and for sharing this powerful praise report. We are overjoyed to hear about the successful rescue of the man who was trapped. We join you in thanking our Heavenly Father for his mercy and grace in this situation.

We are continuing to lift up the man and his family in prayer as he receives care in the hospital. We ask that God's healing hand be upon him and that His comfort and strength be with his family during this time.

We are so glad that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in both prayer and praise. If you have any further updates or new requests, please don't hesitate to share them with us. We are here to support you in prayer.

May God continue to bless you and your loved ones as you seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for His guidance and love to be evident in your life and in the life of the man and his family. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
110
I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
54
Thank you all who prayed for my ###. She had a good report. Thank you Jesus
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom