Praise Jesus family! About my prayer request yesterday, concerning renting an apartment, as I have been living with a friend for a while. I had an appointment with the house management today. To GOD be the glory, everything went well, and I have been able to secure the apartment, paperwork done, the process was smooth. I have come to give GOD the glory with a heart filled with gratitude, thank you JESUS for shining your face upon me, and gracious to me. I love you LORD, I’m so grateful that you found me worthy. May my life be an expression of Christ nature/character. It is in Jesus’ mighty name I pray this, Amen!
Celebrating greater things with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The apartment recertification is complete. Thanks for the prayers. God bless.
Replies
17
Views
223
Good morning, afternoon, evening, night I just wanted to give a praise report and ask for prayer. I asked for prayer about rent arrears balance and for wisdom and guidance as the property management tried to force me to sign a document that would erase their wrongdoing. I researched and found...
Replies
11
Views
47
Thanks be to God. An appointment has come through from the mental health team for me to be seen on the 28th of October with ### my community mental health nurse. I would really appreciate your prayers . In Jesus high name.
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom