Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After the ### publicly targeted me and I asked for your prayers, the situation turned around; someone stepped in and sternly reprimanded the ### in front of us to make him stop attacking me. The situation shifted because you sincerely prayed for me—thank you. Please keep praying that he stops...
Replies
12
Views
209
I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
86
Thank you god. He has given me more peace concerning forgiveness. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom