PRAISE REPORT!!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers here for my daughter’s exam, and she passed! There were three exams in total; failing even one meant retaking all three, and there was a risk of facing disadvantages in future employment—plus, there was no guarantee of passing even if she retook them. The exams were...
Replies
10
Views
135
The apartment recertification is complete. Thanks for the prayers. God bless.
Replies
17
Views
220
I thank God. And I also thank those whom have been praying for me. I have felt a greater peace since yesterday. My anxiety is alot better. I believe that God is healing my heart. I have noticed changes within me. Please keep praying for me.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom