Praise Report

queenvmn

Humble Prayer Partner
This Year started out in a very bad way for me barely living check to mouth I needed a car desperately I wanted to help my family financially I kept praying believing confessing no matter how things looked I had faith I'm ending this year with more than enough I have been helping my family financially I have a car my Heavenly Father did it for me he did it for me words can't express what I'm feeling truly this is what blessed feels like and now I have another need I'm praying and seeking guidance for a new job so please pray for me and with me for this it is much needed

thank you and everyone have a Blessed Day
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
174
Good morning, afternoon, evening, night I just wanted to give a praise report and ask for prayer. I asked for prayer about rent arrears balance and for wisdom and guidance as the property management tried to force me to sign a document that would erase their wrongdoing. I researched and found...
Replies
11
Views
53
The woman I wanted to be friends with that I had a crush on. I was praying and praying to lift her prayers up and God help her find the Guy he has for her. To clarify if we will be friends or not. As, I was giving my crush to God and praying for guidance, even postponing a follow up to go to the...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom