Praise Report! The Lord blessed me with a new client

Job4212

Beloved of All
Praise Report! The Lord blessed me with a new client today. Praise God. Praise the name of Jesus! Thank you for all your prayers. I pray you all are blessed today. In Jesus' name.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Amen! Thank You Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Word of God says Rejoice in the LORD always

Praise God for what He is doing in your life. God, thank you so much for what You are doing in their lives. Just bless them more abundantly and let Your name be glorified by their lives in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. I pray. AMEN
 
Psalm 17:6 I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the lawyer ### to accept his new client ###'s case today in ###, ###, miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
120
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a psychiatrist who was under pressure to fulfill a prospective ### clients wishes. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers...
Replies
6
Views
139
I praise God for His Faithfulness in answer to prayer. You all prayed and believed with me concerning my ### who is battling alcoholism. He is 3 months+ 20 days sober. I'm blessed to report he is still sober, taking his healing in his body from effects of the alcohol day by day.He has a Drs...
Replies
13
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom