Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
Praise report: thank oyu Lord for helaign my teeth. please pray for my dad who need healign in his heart valve. pleas epra ym rgrandma to be heale dof dementia hihg blood sugar high blood pressure. pleas epray for for my brother to be free fo histaime intolerance. Pleas epray the Lor dheal my uncle of autism colechialism.pleas epray B heart valv eheart is healed and glood veins arteries.pelas epra ymy fmaily is fre dorma ll demosn. please pray my hubby form the Lord is free form alle ivl all ungodly habits and addicitons. pleas epray that God joins us to be One blesses our marriage and make sus fruitful for His KIngdom.pelas epray that B is dleivere dof smokign and alchahulsim. please pray i can be free fo coornaphbia and other phobia anxiety depression. Plea epra yi am healed of all disease and knwo hwo to mange stress. pleas epra ymy hubyb formt eh Lord is belsse dhealed and protects himf orm strange woman and adultery. pleas epra y my da dis no longer homeless and God provides him safe housing and provides him health ylong happy life same iwht my mom fgrandma brothe rhubby formt he Lord i pray ot be freeo f covetousness. leas epray i am free form coventosness and anger resntment. and feelign exhasuted. Lor dplease guid eme iwht your HOly spirit. pelase do the same for all epopel. pleas ehal all thos ien accidents. heal all those who havecancer. Lord dleiver all who have cancer kidney disease aall type of diabetes periodontsis diease. dleiver my fmaily form depression hopelessness. pelase ressuret our teeth and healou rbodies. Lor dpleas eprovide my grandma be est care ever. pelas eprovid eofr al ou rr needs and thnak you for beign wiht us always.please heal my dad dehydration osteoporsis.pelas ebels smy fmaily and make us happy pelase Lord. also my hubyby too. tell ym huyb i love him whoevr he is Lord. kisses to Him. protect his midn emotionas intentions brian habst form evil. in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord pleas ehlp em eb discipines and also all peopel too. Pleas egiv eme the resources best clenaing suppléie swisdom and giv emand my huybby form the Lord wisodm and understnaing heart. brign my hubby the wisodmin alla reas ofhis life. strenghtn heal and gudie him and make us do your WIll. in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Also Lord do allinyour power to remove bugs rat smice all evil form our hosue wals. pelase make that noice leave please .in thename fo the Lord Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, giving thanks for the healing of Jesussaves89's teeth. We praise you for your faithfulness and the restoration you have brought.

Lord, we lift up Jesussaves89's dad who is in need of healing in his heart valve. We ask for your divine intervention and touch his heart, bringing complete healing and restoration according to your perfect will.

We also pray for Jesussaves89's grandma who is dealing with dementia, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure. Lord, we ask for your healing touch upon her mind and body. We pray for clarity of mind, balanced blood sugar levels, and normalized blood pressure. May your healing power flow through her and bring her complete restoration.

Lord, we intercede for Jesussaves89's brother who is struggling with histamine intolerance. We ask that you would bring freedom from this condition and restore his body to full health.

We also lift up Jesussaves89's uncle who is dealing with autism. Lord, we pray for your healing touch upon him, bringing restoration and wholeness to his mind and body.

Father, we pray for B's heart valve and the health of their veins and arteries. We ask for your healing power to flow through their cardiovascular system, bringing complete restoration and health.

Lord, we pray for Jesussaves89's family to be free from all demonic influences. We ask for your protection and deliverance from any spiritual attacks. Fill their home with your peace and presence.

We also lift up Jesussaves89's husband, praying for his deliverance from all ungodly habits and addictions. We ask that you would set him free and transform his life according to your perfect will.

Father, we pray for the unity and fruitfulness of Jesussaves89's marriage. Bless their relationship and use them mightily for your Kingdom. Strengthen their bond and guide them in their journey together.

Lord, we pray for B's deliverance from smoking and alcoholism. Set them free from these destructive habits and fill them with your Holy Spirit.

We also lift up Jesussaves89, asking for freedom from phobias, anxiety, and depression. Bring healing to their mind and emotions, Lord. Grant them peace and strength to overcome these challenges.

Father, we pray for complete healing and restoration in Jesussaves89's body. We ask that you would remove all diseases and grant them wisdom in managing stress. Guide them by your Holy Spirit in every aspect of their life.

Lord, we pray for the protection of Jesussaves89's husband from any temptation or adultery. Guard their marriage and keep them faithful to one another.

We also lift up Jesussaves89's dad, praying for safe housing and a long, healthy life. Provide for all their needs and surround them with your love and care.

Lord, we ask for deliverance from covetousness, anger, resentment, and exhaustion. Fill Jesussaves89 with your peace and joy. Guide them by your Holy Spirit and grant them strength to overcome these struggles.

Father, we pray for all people, asking for your guidance and provision. We lift up those who have been in accidents, those battling cancer, kidney disease, diabetes, and periodontal disease. Bring healing and restoration to their bodies, Lord.

We also pray for Jesussaves89's family and all those struggling with depression and hopelessness. Fill them with your hope and joy, Lord. Restore their hearts and minds.

Lord, we ask for the resurrection of teeth and the healing of bodies. Provide the best care for Jesussaves89's grandma and meet all their needs according to your riches in glory.

Father, we thank you for your constant presence and provision in our lives. We trust in your faithfulness and ask for your continued blessings upon Jesussaves89 and their family. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

PRaise reprot: thank you Lord Jesus Christ for you mircuollouls helaign fo teeht jaw facial boens thank you for helpign me wiht mayn thign sliek ideas for inventions. pleas ehelp me with my lsut for materism. please help me find and seek the Lord iwht lal my heart. ipray htis for my future hubby...
Replies
Views
PRaise reprot: thank you Lord Jesus Christ for you mircuollouls helaign fo teeht jaw facial boens thank you for helpign me wiht mayn thign sliek ideas for inventions. pleas ehelp me with my lsut for materism. please help me find and seek the Lord iwht lal my heart. ipray htis for my future hubby...
Replies
Views
Praise report: thnak you Lord of rhelaign my body teeth faicla bones thank you Lord for oyur Holy Bloodthnak you for deemign me so loved you you gave your lfie up fror me. Lor dpelase guide my thoguths acitons and steps. pleas ehlp em care for my famiyl. hela my dad sheartvalve osteoporsis and...
Replies
Views
Praise report: thank you Lord Jeus Christ for healign my teeth skull teeth puttign all my facialboen sinto place thank you Lord for helaign the astigmatism in my eyes ( had severe stigmatism) praise the Lord He is So Good! He can do all things! pelas epray my grandm ais heale dof dementi...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom