PRAISE REPORT: Thank all for praying. Will be back ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
PRAISE REPORT: Thank all for praying. Will be back typing in a few days, according to the PA. Is not nerve entrapment. PA gave me strong anti-inflammatory med. Also explained to me a great deal of my problem is from my neck and shoulders, with the pain traveling to my arms. That is other expenditure: Want splints, special cushion, everything I need to type safely. Pray I can afford this stuff. Pray also that I do not run out of my nighttime asthma medication before my insurance will pay. Oh, by the way -- ### had sale on neck/shoulder massager. Was only twenty bucks. Is really helping me a great deal. Like I said, the PA even felt the muscle tension in my neck. Please pray I make wise decisions about my purchases. Thank you for praying.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
192
please forgive my sisnand restore tishome. iaks that oyu guide me into alltruth and protect my fmaiyl form evil. please forgive my sisn and dleive rgrandm and mom and dad form allillness. belss them keep them adn shwo out int heir live.s bring helaign to allwho have asperger syndorm and hela...
Replies
7
Views
160
thank youf or the helaign last night Lord,. pelas ehal me and my whole fmaily. pleas ehal teeth an dbody helpw ith clenaing please. bring salvaiton to allpoepe brign the right peopel ot help us
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,002
Messages
16,794,329
Members
649,578
Latest member
Zoirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom