Praise Report & Prayer Request

Brittney95

Humble Prayer Partner
### called me 3 times and I checked my email and it said that I had a message on Facebook from ###. He asked me what I was doing. Not sure what this means, but I just want to thank God and all that have prayed for my request once again. I just want to continue prayer on him and I together and individually. I pray that we can continue to communicate positively and that this can lead to reconciliation. Thanks, ###

-Never Give Up & Never Stop Praying!!!
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###'s brother was in coma in and out. and had sepsis. Heart aorte surgery. He fought for his life. I put here couple of prayer requests and now he is better, he have eaten food and he is allegidely removed from medical devices. But please continue to pray for his total healing, health and...
Replies
12
Views
187
Thank you guys for praying for ###'s brother who had cca 2 weeks ago heart aorte surgery. He woke up again from coma and now he is eating and is better then the last time he woke up. Please contimue to pray that he will not fall again in coma or experience any kind of set backs in his recovery...
Replies
5
Views
92
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom