PRAISE REPORT! My good Lord, is healing ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
PRAISE REPORT! My good Lord, is healing me, from my digestive system. I don't have frequent urges to go to the bathroom anymore. God be willing it will stay this way. Amen. Thank you, Jesus. For healing me. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A while back, I urged everyone to pray for the healing of the bass player in my band, who suffered a heart attack 3 months ago, and underwent triple bypass surgery. Now, he's good enough to play again. Though he still cannot lift heavy weights, he has to get other people to do it for them...
Replies
9
Views
140
I just asked for prayer as severe weather was hitting my area unexpectedly while I was working from home. The weather soon passed and improved after but I found out that trees had been downed near my home and some people lost power. But my home and power were kept safe. My family struggles...
Replies
6
Views
139
Please pray for me as I am tormented by fear. Glass broke for laundry washing and scared to wash clothes. I am stepping in faith. God, let nothing bad happen. Is this the right thing to do, Lord? Guide me, please. I acknowledge you, please make my paths straight, take away the fear, please...
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,693
Messages
16,802,317
Members
650,204
Latest member
Giliyford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom