PRAISE REPORT!! My good Lord, answered my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just asked for prayer as severe weather was hitting my area unexpectedly while I was working from home. The weather soon passed and improved after but I found out that trees had been downed near my home and some people lost power. But my home and power were kept safe. My family struggles...
Replies
6
Views
138
Dear Lord, Here I am once again, coming before You to ask for Your guidance, protection, and mercy. Lord, I am facing so many challenges, and it reminds me of my time in ###, when I came home without any savings at all. Back then, I used most of my earnings to help others who wanted to work...
Replies
6
Views
266
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night last night and a peaceful day today. He did well with his meals last night. He had a slight set back last night after a nap but had a peaceful night after I requested for prayers. Thank you everyone who are...
Replies
13
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom