Praise report. I have a prayer request ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praise report. I have a prayer request for nervous clients of my company to have no problems. And for protection over my job. God orders everything for me so I do not need to worry. Clients change their attitude. Please pray that on tomorrow's event all of these clients will be happy with their seats and will have no complaints. Thank you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Prayerful, Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Christmas and a Successful Prosperous New Year In Christ Jesus. God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This account was very important for business reasons so I'm grateful
Replies
10
Views
136
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
139
In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom