Praise report I feel better! Praise God! Please pray

caldoug

Beloved of All
Praise report I feel better! Praise God! Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Thank you.
 
I have prayed for you. Thank You for the praise report.

Let's Pray:
God in Jesus' name bless those who pray for others on this prayer site, (or leave a prayer for others to pray, or leave an encouraging message) with everything that they each stand in need of and everything that You want each of them to have. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
 
Praise God! I pray continued faithfulness & God's healing & blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
127
prais eGod a half meter root was taken form faucet. thank you Lor dplease solve all driangae and flood issue in house pelas eb wiht me Lor dplease restore my relationship with you Lord my relation ship with alpeopel. restore this world. pleas ehelp em Lor please reveal yoour liove ot me...
Replies
7
Views
183
Praise report: and also lower jaw. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for your healing miracles! Thank you for improvement in ### and for possible help with house. Please pray of house is sinking and it's my fault but it seems like everyone who said who would help blew me off and it's gotten way worse...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom