Praise Repart

  • Thread starter Thread starter theodore redding
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theodore redding

Guest
Just wanted to let you know that the Lord Jesus has answered the request you guys have prayed for from ###, power, water, money for the doctor co-pay to the money for the drug store, cloths, food, God is so good (I just moved back from ###, ###). There is a pastor down there that always says "taste and see the Lord is Good!" how right he is!!
 
Glory be to God for His faithfulness
 
It's always encouraging to hear, read or experience God's answers to our prayers. God is awesome. It's difficult when we can't "see" or "hear" God but we all need to know that He does all according to His plan. God is always with us in our time of need. Psalm 91:15 (NIV) says, ...I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
267
TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
227
Praise report for woman. She has lost taste for smoking cigarettes. She said she didn't want to smoke much anymore. She still has off and on issues with drinking alcohol that's she's trying to quit. Her and her oldest son's father is both trying to quit drinking.
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom