Praise lord ### please pray for my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearest prayer warriors. Please pray for me. Last few days l am facing a lot of trouble in my prayer life. Not getting concentration. I am afraid that i am losing my prescene of holy spirit. Please pray for me.. Thankyou all for your precious prayers. In Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
189
Please pray for my marriage. Lots of my relations insult me. Please pray for my marriage.
Replies
6
Views
264
So I’m ### almost ### and there’s this girl, her name is ###, my name is ###, and we’ve been talking and I’m sure she likes me and I like her too, we’ve been texting now I think she wants me to go to prom I do too but, please pray for our love, I prayed already for God’s clarity and discernment...
Replies
9
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom