Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayer that I get a working lawn mower soon as my lawn is embarrassing. Prayer to get scholarship soon. Prayer to get a relaxing vacation. Prayer for my nation. Prayer to get skinny. Prayer the elderly in my life don't control me or get too demanding. Prayer for freedom, joy, peace...
Replies
Views
Prayer: handle controlling elderly. Prayer: husband goes back and forth to treating me well to treating me bad. Internet said he is cheating but I don't think he'd do that. Prayer for a vacation and to be skinny. Prayer that my son have a good time and is safe tomorrow. Pray they get close on...
Replies
Views
Praise: husband ordered my vacuum and lawn mower Prayer: that it is delivered quickly and both work very well with no problems and the delivery man takes good care of it and its not hard to assemble Prayer: today I will be with in laws. Husband has lost lots of weight while I stay bigger. Prayer...
Replies
Views
Prayer that my husband not oppress but love and gentle and attentive. Prayer that my tummy goes down, that I get skinny. Prayers that God opens doors to getting skinny. Every time I try, Satan messes it up for me. I tried rollerblading, rollblades break, biking, bike breaks, hiking, the car...
Replies
Views
My husband has started a hobby at night where he keeps the lights on. I used to love turning down the house and tucking everyone in bed. When I say something he talks over me. I cussed to make him listen and he said do you think that endears me to you? I need to be able to fall asleep to have...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom