Praise God

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
God is so good. I walked into the interview today, and praise Jesus, I got the job on the spot. I start Monday at ### pm. Praise God, hallelujah, and amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. I praise God for his goodness and pray that you will enjoy your job and that he will bless you financially.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for many individuals (names omitted for privacy) for their salvation and that God's will be done in all their lives, and in the lives of their families, loved ones, enemies, associates, acquaintances, and friends. Also pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please heal and help to rest and in your coolness Lord. Praise Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
326
God truly is great and almighty!!! Praise God and thankyou to Him that has helped me and my cat ### through this terrible time. Her Vet visit went well, she seems stable and has gained weight!!! Please continue to pray for her full recovery and thankyou and God bless everyone praying for her...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom