PRAISE God!! ###'s orthodontic appointment went ...

Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Father God, I know You will answer and meet every need of Your faithful children that look to You in faith and calm assurance and I thank You for encouraging us all as we wait in the shadow of Your wings in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Father God, I know You will answer and meet every need of Your faithful children that look to You in faith and calm assurance and I thank You for encouraging us all as we wait in the shadow of Your wings in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Yes, today is another example of His goodness as we wait! My husband and I both thought we would lose the money invested, but God said no! We praise Him for that!! Although this journey has been long and difficult, He is sustaining us and meeting our needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God! He went and all went better than I expected. He was nervous but he made it through. The doctor’s were understanding and treated him with dignity. I know it was only because the mercy and grace of God. Thanks to all for your prayers. My faith has been strengthened. I will continue to...
Replies
10
Views
366
UPDATE!! my Wednesday appointment went very well and i left it laughing and smiling because i gave my surgeon a hat i knit him! but anyways- i will be seeing a GI tomorrow at ###am, i was placed in exactly the right place to get an appointment SO quickly... truly carried through the whole...
Replies
8
Views
294
My dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I beseech you for my granddaughter ### who's ### years old that when she goes tomorrow for her doctor's appointment after having taken ### tubes of blood that they would be able to advise her and that you...
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,069
Members
651,150
Latest member
Plareuport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom