Praise God...I am going through difficult times in###

Estrada marie

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God...I am going through difficult times in my marriage, a ### month pregnancy with a low lying placenta and on Thursday ###/### I am facing the university panel over allegations of exam cheating (I did my final exam and due to graduate this April)
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy Sunday Everyone hope everyone is having a blessed day. My Wife and I have been going through a tough time for the last ### days after she found out some news. We had lost our unborn baby and since then she’s been extremely sad. Yesterday we had an argument and I didn’t realize how much she...
Replies
7
Views
952
Im asking for prayer to get through some tough times. Im a father trying to get on my feet and at times it gets really overwhelming. Im in school while at the same time looking for a job and a place to live. Its hard when you feel all alone. Im trying my best to stay positive and keep trusting...
Replies
10
Views
4K
My wife and I are being attacked by the evil forces, please pray for us to get the devil out of our marriage, and we can love each other once again in Jesus name my name is ### and my wife is ###
Replies
7
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,784
Messages
16,815,017
Members
651,013
Latest member
Preosaroerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom