praise God for prayer request.com .please pray i feel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenangel

Account Closed
praise God for prayer request.com. Please pray I feel good as I have a trip coming up on Friday and a big weekend. Pray for great health. Pray I have lots of energy and I get through my work week real fast and easy, and that my days go well at work and my life be filled with great joy and happiness as I try to bless others in my life. Please pray all power of God lead me in where and what to do in my life and please pray for great money blessings as well as there are some people in my life I would like to share with to get them on their feet with the money problems they have. Please pray for a great service in church today and pray as I get ready I not be too late.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak Prayer request.com works Greatly for me & God Almighty I have ### Prayers on here at least push thru Normal DESIGN in me is healed & My JOY STAYS with me just period permanently I worked for it. & I get an income that is a good thing thru Singing & I can play the Keyboard Piano & Guitar...
Replies
5
Views
226
Heavenly father I need help right now we're in an emergency crisis with this hurricane and praying that I'm not in an evacuation zone I don't think I am but it's hitting our county ### county hard in the next 3 hours that's one for a request the next request is my daughter ### she is under...
Replies
7
Views
278
Pray for deliverance for me and Thank you all for praying for me. Please continue to pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me, for my stomach GI track I had hernia surgery last year in ###, I might...
Replies
9
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom