praise give God all the glory for a bright ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akinyi

Humble Prayer Partner
praise give God all the glory for a bright new morning, remember our country for peaceful election, my family, ###, ### for God provision in our life strength to carry on favor, peace and understanding in everything I do today amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory Be to God in the Highest; that is the first line of my prayer request because this is a testimony and I have to give praise. My account keeps getting logged off, and I then can't log in, but I have been submitting prayers in this forum. Mostly, prayers for deliverance from satanic attacks...
Replies
13
Views
394
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me. Though I am weary, overwhelmed, and carrying many burdens, I know He is faithful, and I choose to trust Him completely,his name alone be...
Replies
10
Views
181
Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the midst of difficulties. David’s confidence was not in...
Replies
10
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom