Praise D Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aashima Bhatia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aashima Bhatia

Guest
praise the Lord, I am ###, I belong to a non-Christian family, my country name is ###, there are so many problems in my life, I want to grow in spiritual prayer, I want to give more time to Jesus, but by the problems I am not giving, my family does not like me, pls pray for me and my family.
 
Every thing will be allright. Your family will be turn on Jesus. There is nothing impossible on Jesus.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for ### and her family, that you would touch all their lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and fill their hearts with your love, and bless ###, and fill her life with your presence, and her mind with your peace, and bring this family back together, and open their spiritual eyes to the things of God! And strengthen ###'s faith, and help her to resolve all the problems in her life, Lord you said that we can come boldly unto the throne of grace, and obtain mercy, and find grace to help in a time of need! ( Hebrews 4:16 ) and that ### can cast all her cares upon you, for you careth for her! 1 Peter 5:7 ) God Bless You ###, I am believing God for the answer to your needs, Sincerely ###. ( ### ) Be of good cheer for God Loves You and your family, you are very special to Him!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, my name is ###. I am in a lot of trouble. My wife's name is ###. We are living separately due to financial problems which are getting worse. Please pray that no one has cast a spell on us with tobacco. Please pray.
Replies
4
Views
350
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
266
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me, one of my blood tests went for the examination for a non-curable disease. I'm too tense because a little bit comes out in the test but not 100 percent; it will be after the last examination test. Please pray for me that the test comes out normal and I live...
Replies
6
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom