Praise be to God for the wonderful ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Jesus to deal with politicians and Pastors who believe that raping and molesting children and teens is wonderful and good. They truly believe this. Most of them are sexual predators who rape and molest children. Please pray for Jesus to hold them accountable, because people never...
Replies
5
Views
73
Heavenly Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my heart rhythm issues. Guide my doctors and medical professionals tomorrow as they perform a procedure to fix my beat. Lord Give them wisdom in their treatment plans and accuracy in their hands. Grant me peace and strength as I place my health...
Replies
9
Views
162
Yesterday I requested a prayer regarding my ankle pain, and I wrote about my cousin that she used to love Jesus so much and she changed far away from Jesus. She believed in Buddhism and the Hindu religion, but yesterday after I sent the prayer request, I really felt I needed to send her a voice...
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom