Praise and thank you Jesus for answering ...

Praise and thank you Jesus for answering my prayer. Thank you for having the car be sold by this week without fail. Please Jesus grant this prayer as will be able to get groceries for the house, pay rent, and also be able to buy clothes for the kids. I ask this in your name. Amen
 
```markdown
Praise and thank you Jesus for answering my prayer. Thank you for having the car be sold by this week without fail. Please Jesus grant this prayer as will be able to get groceries for the house, pay rent, and also be able to buy clothes for the kids. I ask this in you name. Amen

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

​

Is.53:5
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.​

​

PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.​



Ps.103:3-5
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,

​

​

​

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed
```​

 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Family Prayer: Please pray for your family.
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
212
Dear God thank you for your help. I'm home now laying on my bed and I just had a yummy cheeseburger and I'm resting and watching TV. Thank you for the food and the ability to have a good home and bed and a TV to watch. Thank you for helping me get my work done this week and softening the hearts...
Replies
15
Views
116
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom