Praise And Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwilfong1231

Prayer Warrior
PTL my grandson is much better, & since he got sick on fri. & we got him into the doctors over the weekend he missed no school. Thank-you! My daught. b-friend ### was laid off his job today please pray he may find another one soon. Also please pray for me I did my taxes and I owe over $### to the IRS. Im looking for a p/t job, but working 3rd shift, and with tue/wed. off & being ###+ no wants to hire you. Please pray that I may find a p/t job to help be debt free. God Bless all of you prayer warriors!!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise to the sweet Lord Jesus Christ for healing ###. He stopped coughing and wheezing the next day. I am so grateful. Currently both cars in our household failed inspection and need repair. Please pray for provision for this. I have many medical appointments and my son needs his for work. I...
Replies
11
Views
181
Praise the Lord that the parathyroid surgery was successful. I am so grateful for this. I have a concern for my singing voice. It takes time to come back. Please pray that it does. I have been singing praise to the Lord with my voice and my guitar for decades and would be shattered if I couldn't...
Replies
11
Views
220
Praise the Lord my thyroid biopsy came back benign and I'm waiting for the results from my parathyroid scan. Please pray for them to be able to do the surgery soon. Also please pray my ###'s court date tomorrow that the judge will dismiss the case. His ex-girlfriend is trying to cause more...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom