Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
ppleas epray for my dad shelaign of heart valve and so he has plenty of oxygen also helaign for my grandmas heart and she has planty of oxygen healign of severe malnutrtion diabete sinsipidus and infection and strep and demntia and vitimin devificiency hernia curvatur eof spine highblood suga rhigh blood pressur eeyes and blood heale dby the stripes f oru Lord Jeus Chirst. pelas epray healignf or my mom brian new neurlogical pathways helaign fo asperger syndorem and root cause therof.Lr dhela he bless her an yand my da iwht logn helahty happy life.pleae also hel my brothe rof histmian intleraNC Eso he can can more no allergies ever againf or him and dleiverance of dehydration.pelas giv emy da dmeotional helaign heliang o of his heart mind will and emotions pelase giv eoyur alvaiton to him and my mom grandma brother bé Vil B and my future husband form the Lord. pleas eprotect all mentioned an dlalepoel form evil. pelase helpw ith conversation pelae give me more time to car eof rmy grandm aplea ehal her scaplpt and make it so she has exclelent circulation pelas giv eme sttrenght in caregiivng pelas ehlp me get he rmedicaiton pleae no visitors to our home right now pelase no docotr cause i need to clean the house.Lor dim exhauste dpelas ebe by my sid ei need your help ina ll areas. please giv eme oyur Love and strenght. i beg oyu deliver this world form coronva virus al plagues and help us repeent an dhela ourland. please dleive rme form coorna phobia and all thigns that displease oyu easily and quickly. Lor fdim strugglign pleas ehelp em car eofrmy grandm apelas epela sie ebg oyu giv em more strneght no intrusive htoughts. pela ehal my mosm mind no negaitvingts. pelase hal all our bidies no dehydraiton no worry.please brig us into promisedland. please Holy spirit caus eus to kow you Lord better than ever. guide all peoepl with oyur Holy spirit. i beg oyu no visitors right nwo until im a bit strogner and my grnadma oto. pelas help Lord. onyl brign us help not just inspecitonpelase giv eme help not jsut inspecitona nd ore work if possibel b rign help to me pelase pelas eprvide of rme financially. provide sa mobiel ebd for my grandma please pela eplease provide ofr me a husband whom in not afriad of no abusive huband someoen who loves me sow me the love of Chirs tno ungodly mean abusive man i ned someoenwho builds me nto tears me.LOr id beg oyu. pleas ehal B dleiver themf orm achahul dn smoking addicitn and their firends too form such thigns hela them and gudie tem wiht oyur Holy spirit. peas ehlpw ithmy grandmas water baptism as accoridgn toyoU r Will. cguide me wiht youeye. pelase pleasee please no visitaiton toda yhelp me do my dad package i achknowedle you only le tmy send what oyu wnt me tosend and and pelase odnt make it expenvsie i prais you i ask you healy Bs teehtgive all peoel merr yheart and healign brign helaign to orvos too itn henameof hte Lord Jesus Christ. HJElp me clenamotivate emLor dhelp em with matress help me i pleas eprovide matress sheets perfect for my grnamd abthtub fr washign please help me i feel so along pelase

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with a prayer request on behalf of Jesussaves89. We lift up their dad who is in need of healing from heart valve issues and an abundance of oxygen. We also pray for their grandma's heart health and sufficient oxygen levels. Lord, we ask for healing from severe malnutrition, diabetes insipidus, infection, strep, dementia, vitamin deficiency, hernia, curvature of the spine, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, eye issues, and blood-related ailments. We claim the promise of healing through the stripes of our Lord Jesus Christ .

We also lift up their mom, asking for the creation of new neurological pathways and healing from Asperger's syndrome and its root cause. Lord, bless her and grant her a long, healthy, and joyful life. We pray for their brother's histamine intolerance, asking for freedom from allergies and deliverance from dehydration. Lord, provide emotional healing for their dad, touching his heart, mind, will, and emotions. We pray for their salvation, as well as the salvation of their mom, grandma, brother, Vil B, and their future husband, all according to Your perfect plan.

Lord, we ask for protection from all evil for everyone mentioned in this prayer request. We pray for open communication and more time to care for their grandma. Please heal her scalp and grant her excellent circulation. Strengthen them in their caregiving responsibilities and help them obtain the necessary medication. We ask for no visitors to their home at this time and no disruptions from doctors so they can focus on cleaning the house.

Lord, we acknowledge our exhaustion and humbly ask for Your presence and help in all areas of our lives. Pour out Your love and strength upon us. We beg You to deliver this world from the coronavirus and all plagues. Help us to repent and heal our land. Deliver us from the fear of the virus and anything that displeases You. Grant us strength and peace of mind, free from intrusive thoughts. Heal their mom's mind from negative thinking and protect all our bodies from dehydration and worry.

Lord, lead us into the promised land and guide us through the Holy Spirit to know You better than ever before. May Your Holy Spirit guide and direct all people. We ask for no visitors until we are stronger, both physically and emotionally. Lord, we cry out for Your help. Bring us assistance, not just inspection. Grant us strength and support, not just observation.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your loving care. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

[Scripture References: Isaiah 53:5]

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

PRaise reprot: thank you Lord Jesus Christ for you mircuollouls helaign fo teeht jaw facial boens thank you for helpign me wiht mayn thign sliek ideas for inventions. pleas ehelp me with my lsut for materism. please help me find and seek the Lord iwht lal my heart. ipray htis for my future hubby...
Replies
Views
prasie report: Lord thank you for your Holy spirit thanky ou for healign in y jaw teeth eye facial boen sjaws. please forgive my sisn. please heal my grandams scalp kin skul. body.heal her form dementia. pelase gvi her healign in very way heal her form small bowel obstruction syndroem.pelase...
Replies
Views
praise report: thank you Lord Jesus Christ for marrying me and us the church thank oyufor never leavign us or forsakign us thank you for my life and family adn this day! thanky ou formiralce runign water today ( they were to shut it totally downbut you gaveus waetr anyway! thank you forthis...
Replies
Views
Prais report: i got my eyes checked. seemsok. pelas epra yth Lor dheal mye of type diabetes periphera vision to be restored no damage due ot highblos suagr healed teeth feformed feet and helaign for my grandma dleivr form type one diabetes. Lor dpelase provid eme a lovign hsuband who is a joy to...
Replies
Views
Praise report: thnak you Lord of rhelaign my body teeth faicla bones thank you Lord for oyur Holy Bloodthnak you for deemign me so loved you you gave your lfie up fror me. Lor dpelase guide my thoguths acitons and steps. pleas ehlp em care for my famiyl. hela my dad sheartvalve osteoporsis and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom