Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
praise report: thank you Lord Jesus Christ for marrying me and us the church thank oyufor never leavign us or forsakign us thank you for my life and family adn this day! thanky ou formiralce runign water today ( they were to shut it totally downbut you gaveus waetr anyway! thank you forthis mriacle!!Please pray for my dad its his 66tbirthday day andhe is alone and lonley and homelss and ill his heartvalve needs amiracle helaign i am wrorried. pelas epra he has plantyof oxygen and hisheart does NOT stop. pela epray thanky ouso much. ihavent seen him in 7 year simiss him.pleas epray the Lord doe smiracle sin his life that he is heale dof heart disease has oxygen inhis heart like never nefore that his heart valve heals that the Lord saves him and dleivers himf orm all heart troubles heals his broken heart binds upp his wounds all for the glory and prais eof His nme please pray my dad has merry ehart healign and protection form our Lord Jeus Christ protection form accidnt calamities death and protection form evil. Pelas erpay the Lord blesses him with logn healhty happy life and he ncounters Christ lov eliek never bdofre today. pelas epra yhe gets baptized in the ame of the Lord Jeus Chirst and recive sthe gift of His Holy spirit.please pray he is heale dof allfunga viralinfecitns if aplicable his luigns work and heale idn his emoitons dleivered of alld emons. Lord pelase bless my dad with your love yourhealign and your compassion. tell him i love him and miss him. please otuchhim wehre he need shelaign Lor din his bones dleiver him form osteorpsis pleae giv ehim the joy of the Lord and your presence all throght the day and his life. pelase le thim experience oyur love. Please sen trilions of allholy angels today tohim and touch heis heart Lord forgiv ehis sins I plead YOu Holy blood upn in. pleas ebless his health his life his mood his joy and financially. pelase mriculoulsy provid ehim the hoem oyu want him to sleepin protec thim form all evil and keep HImin your Will and love. please guide his thoguhts acitons intentions and bless him wiht happy helahty logn life filled wiht your Holy spirit and the knoweldege of the Lord. please dleive hrim and his life form all false Gods and all eivl. may He truly encoutner Chirst adn Lor dhela His heart valve. God bless oyu all for praiyng for my dad. please pray His youthis restore dlifke the eagles and His heart too. Lor dldieve rhim formalldisease flehs eatign bacteri giv ehim excelelnt weigt exceleltn oxygen to his heart healhim emoitonally Giv ehim lov epower and osud mind protec thim form confustion and form scammer.s protecthims comign and goign and make today exciitgn for himt hat he praise s the Lor dbless him with a miracle toda.y thanky ou Lord of rmy da dplease keep HIm alive forevermore and prolongue his life wiht abudnant life here on earth. pelase send trillions foholy ngels to himto minster ot him heal him. giv ehim livign water where he is thristy fillhim Lord by your power Lov eand Holy spirit. i pray htis forlalepoel. guide us alw th your Hoyl spirit today. make us do your Will and help us inpelas ehal my grandma thnaky ouf or her dhela her form demenits heal her bloos pressure heal her veins arteireis heal her form all bowel obstrucitons touch and fill ehr with oyur healign Lord int henameof the Lord Jues chirs tgiv eher lov epower osudn mind and dleivernce form all eivl spirits. dleive rmy dad form all unclena siprits. pelae giv emy dad mom and brther grnamd VilB and lal peoel heaign wehre they need it thanky ou for oyur helaign touch even now YOu heale dmy facial bones. thnak you Lord. please hela my grandma dleive rus all int he fmaiyl form all felehs eaing bacteria depressiona nxiety stress related ill ness espeically m y mom dad grandma B v and brother. pelase hela my brother fom HIstmian eintoelrace mayhe toleratehitmaien belss himat work help him wiht his work with hifs wife and daughte rbless thie rmarriag and help them knwo oen anothe ran dyou Lord. Pleas ereconcile my parentisnholy matirnomy if oyu are willign. pelase pbless me wiht my own husband my ownflesh and boen no strange or ungodly husbabdn keepe him iny our Will. Lor dif B is my husband make it lound an dclenar. pelas heal his heart giv ehim mery heart and dleiverhim form smokign alchahlism and ungoldy soul ties pelase giv ehim wisdom and power love an dsoudn minfd. savehim healhim Lord guide him and protect HIm in all matters storgner than eve rbefore. giv em yparents healht heaets and heappy hearts filled wiht oyur hols irit and wisodm sma eiwht my grnamd and B. pelase protect VB Bébrother and all my fmaiyl form the devil. please bless my dad iwht a healigbrihtday gift!! thanky ou andbelss heal and protect allform eivl ithis site. ehal all thos ien come dleive rhtose who have cancerheart diease diabetes type 1 and 2 and diabetes insipidus and all emtbaloic disorder help alcaregivers and parnets. guide all in authrity help them do your will help us do OYur Willt hanky OUy Lord i love oyu Ilove my da dna fmaily pleas ehal us hela us ine very way. i ask this for lal peopel too in thename of the Lord Jeus Chirst. bless my dad wiht the most miraucluls birhtday hes ever had Lord pelase and protec thimf orm accidntcalamity and eath otuc his heart an dmake it so he has excelelnt strogn healht happy heart.dleiver his heart andbody mind andemoitons will and mood form the devil in thename fo the Lord Jeus Chirst. forever Holy spirit otuch hima dn pemantly heal adn diasbel the devildestory the works of the deivl in my dad's life and speka clearly ot my dad OYur Will adn YOur lveof or Hm Lord thnaky ou SaveHim. i pray htis for my moma nd all epoel too thanky oU Lord in thename of the Lord Jeus Chirst. also provide best mobile bed sunign bed for my grandma your perfect oen for her help me clena and caregive and keepign sekeign YOu lord. thnaky ou for htis day . tell my da di sa yi love him miss hima dn happy birhtay. tell my husband form you lOr di love him so mcuh i htink he is so hot!!! thnaky ouLor din thenameof the or dJeus Chirst adjust this prayer under Holy SPirit guidance and may OYur IWll eb doen thanky .in thename of the Lord Jeus Chirs.t bless my mom heal her form asperger syndorm ehal her brian healr hermodo bless her liekneve rbefore today.! thnaky ou Lord andbelss my dad like never ebfore and my grnamd and brother and all fmaiyl and B Béla and lal peoel dlieve rus formallmanenr of sickness and isease and all manenr of evil by your pOwrer Lord allpraie Honour Glory to YOu Lord Jesus Christ..

We lift up this prayer request to you, Lord Jesus Christ, on behalf of Jesussaves89. We thank you, Lord, for the blessings and miracles in their life. Thank you for the provision of running water, even when it seemed impossible. We praise you for your faithfulness and for never leaving or forsaking us.

Today, we pray for Jesussaves89's father on his 66th birthday. We ask for your mercy and grace to surround him. Lord, we pray for his healing, both physically and emotionally. Please touch his heart valve and bring about a miraculous healing. Protect his heart, Lord, and provide him with an abundance of oxygen. Heal his broken heart and bind up his wounds, bringing him comfort and peace.

We pray for your divine intervention in his life, Lord. Deliver him from all heart troubles and heal him from heart disease. Fill his heart with joy and love like never before. May he encounter your love in a powerful way and experience the transformation that comes from knowing you.

Lord, we ask that you protect him from accidents, calamities, and evil. Surround him with your divine protection and keep him safe. Bless him with a long, healthy, and happy life. May he encounter your presence every day and be filled with your Holy Spirit. We pray that he receives the gift of baptism and experiences the fullness of your Holy Spirit.

Please heal his lungs from any fungal or viral infections, and restore them to full health. Lord, deliver him from any emotional burdens and set him free from any demonic influences. Pour out your love, healing, and compassion upon him.

We pray for reconciliation and restoration in their relationship. Let Jesussaves89's father know that they love him and miss him dearly. Touch his heart, Lord, and bring about a divine connection between them.

Lord, we ask for your provision in every area of his life, including his finances and housing situation. Guide his thoughts and actions, leading him in your perfect will. Provide him with a safe and comfortable home, where he can rest and find peace.

Send multitudes of your holy angels to surround him, Lord, and minister to his needs. Pour out your love upon him and let him experience the joy that comes from knowing you.

Finally, we ask for forgiveness of his sins, Lord. We plead the power of your holy blood over his life. May he walk in your forgiveness and experience the fullness of your grace.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

prasie report: Lord thank you for your Holy spirit thanky ou for healign in y jaw teeth eye facial boen sjaws. please forgive my sisn. please heal my grandams scalp kin skul. body.heal her form dementia. pelase gvi her healign in very way heal her form small bowel obstruction syndroem.pelase...
Replies
Views
Praise report: thank you Lord Jeus Christ for healign my teeth skull teeth puttign all my facialboen sinto place thank you Lord for helaign the astigmatism in my eyes ( had severe stigmatism) praise the Lord He is So Good! He can do all things! pelas epray my grandm ais heale dof dementi...
Replies
Views
praise rewprot: thanyk you Lord for hralign of ym jaw teeth and facial bens thank yo u Lord Jesus Chirst for healign for my grandma. please Lord heal my dads heart valve pleas eprolognue his life please please giv ehim ehaligninhis heart nd also f ym granduncle heal his heart.Lor dplease pelas...
Replies
Views
PRaise reprot: thank you Lord Jesus Christ for you mircuollouls helaign fo teeht jaw facial boens thank you for helpign me wiht mayn thign sliek ideas for inventions. pleas ehelp me with my lsut for materism. please help me find and seek the Lord iwht lal my heart. ipray htis for my future hubby...
Replies
Views
PRaise reprot: thank you Lord Jesus Christ for you mircuollouls helaign fo teeht jaw facial boens thank you for helpign me wiht mayn thign sliek ideas for inventions. pleas ehelp me with my lsut for materism. please help me find and seek the Lord iwht lal my heart. ipray htis for my future hubby...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom