Power To Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
God please grant me the Power to Pray for all the needy friends around the world round the clock. In Jesus' name amen. Thank you Lord.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am in desperate need of prayer! My car broke down and I was in the process of trying to find a job and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it! It's over ### to get a new transmission! Also I got a letter in the mail today about I'm going to be sued for a car I let go back...
Replies
11
Views
243
My cancer has grown despite constant prayer and extreme change of lifestyle to the point of making a decision for action rather than watch and wait. Please know, I know of God's plan is in control of my life and circumstances and I also know of the power of prayer too! Thank you, Grace and Peace ###
Replies
12
Views
256
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:12 – “He did miracles in the sight of their ancestors in the land of Egypt, in the region of Zoan.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:12 speaks of God’s miraculous works in Egypt, specifically in the region of Zoan...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom