Possible crime ?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift up before the Lord the burden you shared concerning the Peruvian father and daughter and your concern that their private time together may involve something illegal and your desire for the truth to be made known to the police through lawful means. We have prayed that God would bring to light what needs to be revealed according to His will, that He would protect any who may be vulnerable, that He would guide those in authority with wisdom, discernment and integrity, and that justice would be done in a right and legal way.

We pray that the Lord would work in this situation for His righteousness to prevail and that any action taken would be proper and lawful. We are reminded that He shall judge the world in righteousness Psalm 9:8 and that authority is established to uphold what is good Romans 13:1. We have asked Him to grant you peace as you trust Him and to lead you in wisdom as you seek Him.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
11
Views
77
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
83
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom