Positive energy only

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer for the abundant blessings and favor you’ve declared over your family, your children, and your beloved pets. It is a joy to lift up your request before the Lord, trusting in His goodness and the power of the blood of Jesus to establish every good thing in your lives permanently and forevermore.

We continue to pray that the Lord’s positive energy, His uncommon favor, and His overflowing grace would surround you and yours in ways that only He can provide. May His peace guard your hearts, His joy fill your home, and His protection cover every aspect of your lives. If the Lord has already moved in mighty ways since you posted, we would love to hear your praise report—let us celebrate His faithfulness together! If you are still waiting to see His hand at work, we invite you to share your request again so we may persist in prayer with you, believing for His perfect timing and will.

May the Lord bless you richly as you walk in faith, and may His light shine ever brighter in your home. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

POSITIVE ENERGY ONLY AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW I HAVE DECIDED TO DISCONNECT FROM ANYTHING ### DUE TO I DIDNT GET ANYONE EVER IM STARTING TO THINK IT MADE IT WORSE THEN BETTER TO BE A PRINCESS UNDER MY ### I LOVED HER SO MUCH BUT THE WORLD HATES ASIANS AND ONLY STOLE FROM ME THE ENTIRE LIFE OF MINE I...
Replies
10
Views
148
LIFE IN ALL NEGATIVE ENERGY WORDS R JUST BROKEN OFF ALL IS WELL..LIFE IN IM BLESSED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS I GET A GREAT BOYFRIEND FOR ME A KIND ONE MY BOYFRIEND WILL BE A SWEET KIND MAN TO ME WHO CAN BE MY CUDDLE BUDDY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
5
Views
92
Poaitive energy flows towards me my cat comes home safely im really 😫 I haven't been sleeping well I would like some oeace ### shite crew binded up it was over when I did laundry years ago..I speak I get a miracke a 5th Wheel trailer I can fix up make mine SSDI comes thru I get a second job and...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom