Polytechnic Admission

  • Thread starter Thread starter peter odoziaku
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peter odoziaku

Guest
i wrote an exam some days ago and i want God to grant me success and let me be shortlisted for admission
 
When lives are bogged down with defeat and despair, only the hope that comes through a relationship with our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ can bring about true happiness. God's Word testifies to His ability to carry us through the difficult times.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Surely there is future, And your hope will not be cut off." Psalm 61:8b

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Be strong! Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31: 6

in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Oh, I pray this happens! Father, let this kind man be successful in this! I pray that he'll rise above and succeed! Amen!
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are travelling tomorrow (###) and there is this huge threat of flights being cancelled due to the middle east crisis. Please pray our flights go smooth and we leave the country as it is for university admission of our son. The other aspect is we really wish a miracle that he gets accepted for...
Replies
11
Views
144
Please pray for my son admission to college on ###. Please help me I am very poor and working very hard for him.
Replies
7
Views
161
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over an involuntary admission. All the health was thinking was admission admission admission. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding...
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom