Pmdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenk80

Prayer Warrior
I am being treated for a form of depression and anxiety some times my medicine does not work and it's a really hevy day like too much for me. I need your prayers that this will be healed. I have other things not spoken going on in my life that concerns me please love this up.

Some local children were killed in a school bus accident yesterday please pray for their family and the classmates to the children it breaks my heart to know about this.
 
God give this person your divine favor and keep your angels guard over them. In the name of your Holy son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, Please help me through the PMDD, I feel it coming and affecting my mood and emotions. Remove it before i say or do something I will regret. . In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, i thank you, i trust you, i love you. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
154
Good Day Team Trust All Are well. Thanks for what You do. I think I have a combination of bipolar n PMDD. I need to speak to my psychiatrist, As they only diagnosed me with bipolar.But I seem to struggle with severe moods n other symptoms for longer period.I saw that PMDD is bad because it...
Replies
12
Views
425
Please pray for me as my menstrual cycle just started and can be very difficult to deal with due to a condition called PMDD. Please pray that it won't be so bad. Please also pray for healing for myself and all those who have PMDD. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom