R
Rodney
Guest
I am being falsely accused of sexual assault by someone I've never met... I've never hurt anyone in my life. I am in the military and they are ruthless for throwing innocent people in jail... false witnesses, rigged trials, false evidence.... It happened over 4 mos ago... I am being investigated for sexual assault... there is no conclusion to the investigation. I have never hurt anyone in my life and am sooooo scared that I'll be another... people who are on the outside of military life don't understand how corrupt and illegal they do the trials and hearings..... I grew up in church and went to a bible college. I've never hurt anyone in my life. That the legal office and my commander find this case to be false and a lie that it has been from the beginning and throw it out...... I've never been so scared and terrified even when I know I'm innocent.... Plze Pray for ###.
