plz pray . My married life getting screwed ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angelrose
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angelrose

Guest
plz pray. My married life getting screwed. My husband is jobless and whatever business he does he is always in loss "big loss". He is confessing all negative words for both of us and our marriage. Very tense.. He doesn’t want to talk to me … we are together just for our son.... all happiness is gone ... plz pray. suggest me what should I do.... don’t know what will happen next...
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
339
Prayer Request: Petitions: 1kRev father plz pray for my married life, it's been 14 years, we both not having good life, it all started because he had a female friend, he is working in ###, now I'm in ###, ###, we both are not in touch, he never talks to me, always he is blaming and accusing me...
Replies
7
Views
384
This is going to be a very long prayer request. Read it when you have time. In my last post I asked for counselling. Here I will tell you why I need counselling. Try to process what I've written, understand my mental state and try to answer each of the questions. There is a pool of...
Replies
5
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom