Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
thank-you to everyone.....i ask for the peace of God that passes all understanding
to guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.....may i have peace tonight as i rest
and try to get some sleep.....Father i ask this in Jesus's Name...Amen....xox....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen... Thank You
Replies
11
Views
205
Lord God, thank You for mercies. I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
12
Views
218
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom