Plz pray for this lady ### ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi , please I want you to pray for this lady, her name is ###, she's been doing bad things against me and my family for a very long time using custom and witchcraft and much more, she has been gone a while but now she's is back, iam scared that she might hurt me and my family, so please help me...
Replies
10
Views
339
Good Morning I requesting prayers for my living situation. I live with a lady that I met last year and we became friends after my separation from my spouse. She extended her hand and told me I could stay in her house, so I have, but I feel that she's jealous of me in different ways. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
149
Plz pray fr ### I hv severe pain unable t walk n move
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom