Plz pray for our family as the enemy is ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter noelle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noelle

Guest
Plz pray for our family as the enemy is trying to break us apart and keep us apart. One child in the family in particular is causing many problems and is believed to have some mental health issues. I am pleading the blood of Jesus over our family and God's hand of protection, and that the enemy's plans to hurt our family be destroyed. I ask the good Lord for healing and restoration, not just for our family dynamics but physically, emotionally and spiritually in every one of us. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you touch and bless this family Lord. I aask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father GOD in the name of Jesus I pray for restoration with this family. Just as the devil is trying to pull apart this family as well as ### and many other families I deemed the devil a like. He knows his time is short and I declare and decree in tha name of JESUS this family free from his wickedness, I declare and decree in the name of JESUS that no weapon that is formed against this family shall prosper and that every tongue that rises against this family in judgment shall be condemn. In JESUS name....AMEN

God Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our family was torn apart due to depression, financial stress and misunderstandings for each other's love for each other. Please pray for ### and ### and there family. Pray for healing in there hearts. Pray for forgiveness, clarity, and the strength to not give up on the love they have for...
Replies
12
Views
198
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
11
Views
38
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom