Plz pray for my ### visa i ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am earnestly praying for my Visa issued with the Grace of God.In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏🏻
Replies
9
Views
185
I need a prayer for my family, business , school. Need gods protection and divine. Secondly my visa lodgement and biometric soon I need gods favor and blessing.
Replies
9
Views
101
Please pray for me. I’m currently waiting for my visa approval, and this has been a very stressful and emotional time for me. I’m praying that God opens the right doors, removes every obstacle, and blesses me with good news soon. Please keep me in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and...
Replies
12
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom